If upon delivery, you inspect your floor and find product defects, our return policy provides an easy remedy. Read our return policy for complete details.
QUIETCOMFORT 30-DAY RETURN POLICY & SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We promise to you… we will provide the highest quality products, and shopping experience. We know you will pleased with your experience and the products you choose. In the unlikely event of product defects, our warranties provide you coverage.
If you receive your order and decide that you don’t want the product for any reason, it is eligible to be returned. We will arrange to have the product picked-up and returned to us. If returned within 45 days, you will receive a complete refund on your flooring, minus the full cost to ship the product back. All products must be unused upon return, in the original cartons.
At the time of purchase, all flooring purchases will have received a discounted flat-rate priority shipping charge, which is not the actual cost of shipping. For your return, you may use your own shipping provider, or we can arrange return shipping using our rates. Please see our table below for our shipping rates.
To qualify for this money back guarantee, you must meet the following conditions:
- Flooring cannot be installed, cut, damaged, opened, repackaged, or altered in any way.
- Flooring must have been properly stored in normal living conditions, between 65F – 85F.
- We do not accept return of accessory items or sundries.
Original shipping and delivery charges are NOT refundable under any circumstances. All returns must be first authorized by QuietComfort
SCHEDULE A RETURN
- Call us at 1-855-588-7359 ask to speak to a customer service representative and email us with your order information and request to return to email@example.com
- A Return Authorization (RA) will be issued to you.
- You will need to confirm the return by email prior to a pick-up being scheduled.
- You will receive detailed instructions on how to re-package and prepare your pallet.
- Refunds are processed within 10-14 days of the acceptable receipt of goods. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the shipment is palletized and secured prior to return shipping.
- Please package returns carefully so they arrive in original condition.
Please note any damages or manufacturing claims are not covered by this return policy.
Manufacturing defects are covered by our warranties, which vary by product. See warranty information.
For shipping damage, it is the customer’s responsibility to carefully inspect all products before receiving them and installing them.
If you decide to cancel your order please call our customer service line 1-855-588-7359 and email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us about your decision. Orders cancelled within 24 hours of when the order was placed will be restocked with no fee. If your order has been processed and staged for shipping a 10% re-stocking fee will be applied. If your order has shipped, please follow the guidelines for our 30-day return poli